Furnished in warm yet sophisticated “Sonoma Style,” the property features a dramatic great room including living, dining and kitchen in one large, open space, with panoramic views of the entire valley below. All seven bedrooms are appointed with the finest linens, down pillows and luxurious comforters. Each bathroom has its own character, each with lots of charm.
This home is perfect for large groups; from celebrating family reunions to corporate retreats to housing everyone in a wedding party under one roof. There is no other place like it on Earth.
- Bedroom #1 is downstairs – 2 Queen beds.
- Bedroom #2 is downstairs – Queen bed.
- Bedroom #3 is upstairs – King bed.
- Bedroom #4 is upstairs – Queen bed.
- Bedroom #5 is upstairs – Queen bed.
- Bedroom #6 is upstairs – 2 Twin beds.
- Bedroom #7 is a convertible den/bedroom downstairs, and it has a pull-out sofa bed and large TV.
- 3 bathrooms in the house – with with showers, one with shower/tub (plus one with exterior entrance).
- Outdoor swimming pool (unheated) is open Memorial Day – Labor Day.
- Game room with ping pong table on bottom floor.
- Fire pit, hammock, brick walkways, and elegant lawn comprise the house’s “yard”.
|Sunday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday|
|Summer/Fall (4 night min)
April 1 – Oct 31
|Winter/Spring (2 night min)
Nov 1 – March 31
|Add Owners’ Suite
|+ $200||+ $200|
*Holidays are $2,000/night